The General Consensus

Swimming with the Polar Bears: 9th Annual Polar Plunge to End Polio This Saturday, February 9th

Join the Interact Club and Mr. Tracy at Long Beach in Gloucester

Back to Article
Back to Article

Brendan Callahan and Emme Whitehead

This Saturday, February 9, the Hamilton-Wenham Interact Club is participating in the 9th Annual Polar Plunge to end Polio. Brave Interact members and Mr. Tracy, HWRHS principal, will be taking the freezing plunge at Long Beach in Gloucester, MA at 11 a.m., so be sure to join them!

The Interact Club, in partnership with Rotary District 7930, raised $1,300 for this event, a total that will be matched by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Be sure to come out and support all who are participating!

About the Writers
Brendan Callahan, Graphic Designer/Staff Writer/Media Producer

Brendan Callahan, a senior at HWRHS, is excited to be creating content for The General Consensus and progressing the design of the site. At school, Brendan...

Emme Whitehead, Staff Writer

Emme Whitehead is a senior at Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School. She was drawn to journalism because she really enjoys writing and has a passion for...